Burger 21 Restaurant Franchise
Leveraging 30 years of franchising experience, Burger 21 has developed training, systems and support to assist in its franchisees’ success. Our franchisees will benefit from:
- An extensive in-house team of marketers, designers, public relations professionals and social media experts
- An online asset management tool offered by Front Burner Brands to provide franchisees with access to system-wide marketing materials and the ability to customize these materials
- Corporate and onsite training programs that are designed to help implement a standardized operating system
- A Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) who is assigned to each franchisee to assist with business start-up and growth
- Assistance from the FBC with financial analysis, operations evaluations, strategic planning and brainstorming of new ideas
In addition, franchisees will receive support with real estate site selection that meets specific criteria related to demographics, traffic patterns, parking, character of neighborhood and competition from and proximity to other businesses.
Our franchisees also will benefit from extensive experience in food procurement from Front Burner Brands’ supply chain team. Burger 21 can take advantage of a centralized ordering, distribution and re-distribution process through its existing network of distribution partners currently used by The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. During 2008 and 2009, the company realized nearly $1.5 million in savings related to food and distribution costs for franchisees of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.